P90X Take 3
Here we go again!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Day 90 - Wow
All I can say is wow, lets look at Pam's progress from Day 0 to Day 90:
If you want her numbers they are amazing and they are in her post below, if you want to see all of her pictures you can
Click Here
!
-Matt
PS: I haven't gotten my pictures yet, maybe later!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Pam Emerson
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(24)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(20)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(105)
►
December
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(28)
▼
April
(26)
Day 22---Day 22? Really? Already?
Day 21-should be rest, but instead...
Day 20-Well, I started to do Kenpo...
Day 19-Legs and Back plus Abs
Day 18- should be yoga
Day 17-Shoulders and Arms+Abs
Day 16-Cardio X
Day 15- Chest and Back Week 3
Day 14-Break
Day 13- KenpoX
Day 12- Legs and Back plus Abs
Day 11- Yoga
Day 10-Shoulders and Arms
Day 9-supposed to be Plyo
Day 8--Week 2 Chest & Back
Day 7
Day 6-Kenpo...I feel like I've been kicked in the ...
Day 5-Legs & Back
Day 4- Hooray for Yoga
Day 3-Shoulders and Arms plus Abs
Day 2-Plyometrics
Round 2 Day 1
Countdown to Day 1
Welcome to the Spring P90X Challenge
Day 90 - Wow
Day 90-P90X is done?
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(29)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment