Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 14-Break

Once again, the break comes at a perfect time. I got to sleep late, and Matt let me sleep in a little. But the most exciting thing....I woke up Wednesday morning, climbed on the scale, and it read..........wait for it...............128.6!!! I am in shock that my body is still getting smaller. I've had some people tell me I shouldn't be trying to lose any more weight. That I look great, I'm already skinny enough. I don't think they understand. I didn't do some sort of crash diet, or fad diet. I just got healthy. I watch what I eat. In fact, I eat more food (although not more calories) than I did before. I cut out the junk. I guess the way I look at it is this--If I am doing what I should, eating right, exercising, and still losing weight, then maybe I should be losing weight. Even though I've lost about 22 pounds this YEAR, that is 22 pounds in 113 days, which means about one pound every five days. That's not a whole lot. And my body fat percentage is still higher than it could be. I mean, 26-27 % is not unhealthy or low. I still have several percentages to go until I am in the "athlete" range, right?

OK, I'm going to stop ranting and raving now. I'm happy with my body and I'm excited to see the changes in it. I am also excited to continue to see the changes. Although, now that I have those awesome size 4 pants, I'll be sad to grow out of them ;)

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment