Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 12- Legs and Back plus Abs

Ok, so I've actually only done half the workout so far. But I'm going to finish up right after I finish this blog post. My nephews came over and didn't let me finish..*sigh* but I did have fun chasing them around. I woke up this morning and got on the scale. I've been a little frustrated lately, b/c my weight has plateaued and I haven't been able to break past the 130 pound mark. Well, this morning I broke that barrier in a big way! My weight is....


129.4!! And my BF percentage is 26%!

How cool is that! It is really exciting for me. I've been working hard, and it really pays off when I can see the results. I know I shouldn't obsess about the scale. And I've been trying not to. But since we started changing up the diet, I've been nervous. What if my weight starts going back up? Am I not eating enough? Too much? Well, I think I have my answer. Just keep at it, and the results will come.

Ok, I'm going to finish up my workout so I can eat some lunch and get some homework done.

Later!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment