Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 8--Week 2 Chest & Back

This morning I woke up with stomach pain. So I wasn't going to work out first thing. My sister visited for a couple hours, and by the time she left I felt ok. So I worked out before lunch. Pushups and pullups. What else can I say? I pushed myself really hard with the pushups AND pullups. I tried to pace myself and then push hard for the second round. I was able to do even more on the second round than the first. It was crazy! Of course, I can't do a whole lot of pushups, so I do about 10 regular, then do as many as I can on my knees. Seems to work for me. Those DiveBombers are killer, aren't they? With the pullups, I tried to give good declines at the end of every set. I have a feeling that my chest and back are going to be sore tomorrow. Good thing it is Plyo. I'm not sure if Matt's going to do it with me. We'll see. If that is the case, I'll do it later in the day.

Anyways, I'm going to do some measuring for the Helm Health Club challenge tomorrow morning. I'll probably post my numbers on here just as a reference.

I'll do Abs with Matt when he gets done with Chest & Back this evening. He's doing it right now :)

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment