Well, we were planning on getting up this morning and doing Legs and Back, but once again I kept Matt up late last night and he was tired. So I let him sleep in. After I got his lunch, dinner, breakfast, and lunch packed, I saw him out the door and got to working out. That is a crazy workout. I've been experimenting with the Pullups. This time I made it even more challenging. Like, I would do more, and make sure it was a good decline on the last rep of the set. Or I would do good declines on every other rep of the set. My numbers are going up, which is good b/c I've been doing the same number for so long. Like since the beginning. I think I really will be able to do an unassisted pullup. I have calluses on my hands, even though I wear the gloves. Maybe I should use more lotion on my hands?
My plan for today is to work on the back yard a bit before it gets hot. I don't know if Kate is going to bring the boys over; we'll see. I hope so. I like having them around! We have fun, especially if I've already worked out :)
Anyways, I feel great. I feel strong, and agile. Like my movements are easier. I also feel great b/c instead of going back to sleep like I normally would have, I got my workout out of the way. So now I just have the rest of the day to do anything I want!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment