Just got done with chest and back. Pushups and pullups. I think I didn't wait long enough after lunch before I exercised. I was feeling kind of nauseated. No fun! But I made it through the workout. I even went up a bit on some of the exercises. I wish Matt was here to do it with me. Those pushups and pullups are so much more fun when he's doing it with me :)
I'll wait to do ABS until I get home from school this evening, before I eat dinner. I'm just too pooped right now. I should get more sleep at night...maybe once school is done for the semester it won't be so rough when Matt has duty!
Anyways, I'm going to take a shower and do something I've been meaning to do for the last couple of days-Shave!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment