Thank goodness for rest days. Give my body some time to recover. It has been a rough week, but I climbed on the scale mid-morning and, I couldn't believe it, my body fat percentage was down to 25.4%!!!! And my weight is hovering around 130.5 lbs. Not too shabby, huh? Just one quarter of my weight is fat? Since when did that happen? Considering I started this thing at over 33% body fat. Holy cow! I'm feeling great. I'm glad to be back into the routine of working out. I love the fact that tomorrow I will start week 2. :)
Anyways, I think I'm gushing too much. I'm just excited. I was worried b/c we decided to branch out on our menus, and I wasn't sure how that would work out. Seems to be working. I'm almost into the 120s. !!!! Incredible!
~Pam
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment