Ok, so I procrastinated a little this morning and didn't workout until starting at 10:30. But when I got up for the second time this morning at around 9am,I was preparing to workout, but realized I was STARVING. I decided to eat first, and then workout. So I worked on my blogs a little bit, and started the workout at 1030 instead. That's ok, it worked out for me. Now I'm done with the workout and it isn't even lunchtime yet. Matt has duty today, so we didn't workout together :( Tomorrow we'll do Yoga together.
Anyways, about the workout. Well, my arms are definitely feeling it. But I went up in weight on almost every exercise, which is exciting. I even got to try out Matt's new weights so I didn't have to keep switching the weights on my set so much. So between the three weights (mine, the 8 lb dumbbells, and Matt's) I was pretty efficient. The doorbell rang about halfway through, but I checked out who it was and decided not to bother answering it. It was probably proselyters. *Shrug* Don't know why they would bother here. I was undecided about whether to go ahead and do Abs after the workout. I didn't feel like it. I was pooped and wanted a break. But I went ahead and did it and now I'm glad b/c I'm all done for the day. Yeah!!!!
I feel great. I feel like my muscles are getting some definition. And that's what Matt told me yesterday. He has started to see my muscles sticking out! That's so awesome.
Well, Yoga tomorrow. Even though it is 1.5 hours long, I always feel great afterward. I'm going to work on a menu for next week. Now that we have those new cookbooks, I should be able to find some recipes that will work great.
So, tomorrow it is.
~Pam
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment