So, today is day 2. Am I less motivated than yesterday? Nope. Not a bit. I mean, I did put off exercising until later in the morning than I had planned, but it worked out just right. And that was only because I picked up a good book (big mistake on my part.) I did Plyometrics today. Holy cow! Only thing I can say about that is...."You can do anything for 30 seconds!" I ended up burning 446 calories, probably more since I didn't put on the heart rate monitor until I had almost finished the warm-up. That's almost one complete meal's calories for me! I still need to drink my second recovery drink for my mid-morning snack. It amazes me how each time you do the exercise it gets harder. Shouldn't it get easier? No, and this is why. Because as you get stronger, you can do more of the exercises more correctly. So you end up working harder and harder as the time goes by. Pretty cool, if you ask me. My heart rate monitor won't fit me for too much longer if I lose any more inches around my ribs. It is as small as it can go.
I can't believe how much my body has changed. I am wearing the exercise pants Matt got me while I was on deployment. They were a little tight on me then, but they still fit. Now, they're loose and look great! It makes me feel so good knowing that I've been able to accomplish what I've done so far. And there is a whole lot more I could go with this. I'm EXCITED.
Anyways, enough rambling. Tomorrow is, I think, Shoulders and Arms, which should be good. That is always a good workout. I have to get used to the fact that Matt and I will probably not be working out together as much as we did in Round 1. I'm kind of on my own. But now it is up to me to Bring It all by myself. Can I do it?
I think so! In fact, I know so. I'm determined. Look out bathing suit! Look out beach! Here I come. And its going to be pretty!
~Pam
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment