Cardio X. After I got Matt off to work, I decided to burn some of the calories i racked up last night at my final class. I did Cardio X for fun. And it WAS fun. I'm a little sore at the moment, probably from running in the sand yesterday. But I feel good, I think. And now Kate and I are going to go take a walk with the kids. We're going to first landing-should be a lot of fun :)
Anyways, I need to get ready to go. Just thought I would share. Tomorrow is day 1 of week 4, and we all know what that means...REST WEEK! Yoga, core, kenpo, stretch, core, yoga, and then....measurements and pictures!! I'm nervous for the measurements and pictures, but I think I've made some improvements this month, so we'll see!
Ok, gotta go. Kate's on her way and I need to brush my teeth!
~Pam
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment