Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 9-supposed to be Plyo

So, yesterday was supposed to be Plyo. But when Matt got home, he wanted to go for a bike ride. He said to me, "Are you ready to ride fast and far?" Well, I was. And after a few hiccups with my bike, we got going. And boy did we go! We rode 12 miles in 55 minutes. I remember when we used to ride and we were lucky to get 10 miles in an hour. Now we were averaging 12 miles an hour. :) I can tell that my body is stronger. I felt much better riding than I have in a long time. And I wasn't overly working. I worked up a sweat, my heartrate was up, but it was nice. I wish I would have worn my heartrate monitor. That way I would have known for sure that I was working like I needed to. I think we did pretty well. And I feel good about the workout.

:)

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment