Woke up this morning at 4am and worked out (Matt's schedule is crazy the next few days). I kinda like working out in the morning, first thing. Although, I had a rough time trying to sleep at 9pm last night; kept waking up about every hour. I was paranoid that we wouldn't wake up in time to work out for some reason. Legs and Back is a pretty fun workout. Heavy on the legs, that's for sure. I'm really feeling it, even a few hours later. Feel it in the glutes! It was a little different working out with just me and Matt. Brought back memories of round 1, working out in the wee morning hours before he rushed off to work. Made breakfast of cheese scramble and turkey bacon. There was more, but I knew Matt wouldn't eat it :) It feels good to be done! With the exception of Ab Ripper X, of course. I think we reached our limit at the end of the workout and decided to hold off on abs until this afternoon. Here's to hoping Matt can come home, do abs, take a quick shower, sleep, and get up to go to work again tonight! Whew!
~Pam
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment