Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 2-Plyo X

Dang! I forgot how difficult this workout is! The Mother of All Workouts, indeed. Doug came over again to work out with us, and I'm glad we had some external motivation, because Matt and I both weren't really feeling it at the start. Once we got going, I definitely got more into it. Matt took some sort of pre-workout mix, and he had so much energy, even at the end. Much more than I did ;) I kept telling myself that Gwen made it through earlier today, so I HAD to keep going. Sweat dripping down by the end, and we didn't do the bonus exercises, but I feel really good now that we finished!

We got our shipment with the Accelerade Recovery drink, and it tasted really good after that workout! I also had a protein bar to supplement, and I'm feeling pretty good. Probably should shower, though...

Yesterday we had red pepper soup, with salmon and pesto, plus asparagus. Tonight we get turkey, gravy, and butternut squash soup. I've already made the soup (thank goodness) and now just need to finish getting the rest of it ready :)

Yeah for P90X!

No comments:

Post a Comment