Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fit Test

Well, I guess we really are starting this! We just took the fit test today, and I'm getting really, really excited to get this thing started. We've decided to follow the meal plan, at least for the first month, and went grocery shopping today. I've never bought so many different kinds of vegetables! I forgot just how much FOOD you have to eat when you're doing this program! It should be fun. As a a matter of fact, Matt is out at the grocery store picking up the items we couldn't get at Costco. Either they didn't have it, or we needed such a small quantity that it wasn't worth getting it there. Tonight we'll have our last night of pasta for about a month, and then it's onto plenty of protein, fruits and veggies, and protein powder :) I can't wait!

On a side note, I may have convinced my sister, Gwen, to participate. I hope she's ready to BRING IT!!! :)

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment