Ok, so I know I haven't posted so much these last few days (almost a week) but I promise we did all the workouts!
Thursday- Yoga, just me and Matt. A first!
Friday- Legs and Back---this workout was really hard for me to finish. I didn't quite get to do ab ripper, either, since I had so much nausea...
Saturday-Kenpo. A butt kicker, as usual. Peggy and the girls showed up after and we went sightseeing!
Sunday-Rest day
Monday-Day 22. Yoga. Matt and I together, again, this time with Doug coming over after Matt got off work.
Tuesday-Day 23. Core Synergistics. What a tough workout! Gwen, Doug, and I worked out together. I was sweating like crazy! Matt worked a double today, but he won't get out of doing this workout since we get to do it one more time this week :)
~Pam
PS. Sunday we'll be taking measurements and pictures.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment