Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 50-Day one of rest week for phase 2

Wow. Am I already on rest week? I can't believe it. I had to pump myself up and get excited about Yoga this morning. Matt is not doing a rest week, he's doing some strength training this week. So I waited until he was gone to work to start my workout. I really pushed myself during the yoga, much more than I normally do. I tried to go deeper into the poses. I was SWEATING! I usually don't sweat that much during Yoga, but holy cow, some of those poses are really challenging when you go deep into them. I did the whole thing, ommss and all. I feel pretty darn good today.

Next week, I'm going to Penny's and I'm excited to bring my workouts and FORCE her to workout with me in the mornings. I already warned her that I was going to work out every morning, and she was going to do them with me. :)

Thank goodness for rest weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment