How much fun is that? It was a great workout. I did a bunch of pushups, and boy are my arms tired! I feel really proud of myself, even though I had to go to my knees for a lot of the pushup exercises, I still did tons of them!
Also, Matt took my measurements today. Do you want to know what the results are? I'm kind of excited....
Weight 127.2 (down 4.8 pounds from 4/1)
BF % 25.7% (down 1.5% from 4/1)
Chest 32.74 (no change)
Waist 30.5 (up .25 inches from 4/1)
Hips 38 (down .75 inches from 4/1)
Rt 22.25 (down .25 inches from 4/1)
Lt 22.5 (no change)
Ra 11.75 (up .25 inches from 4/1)
La 11.5 (down .25 inches from 4/1)
total for this round: down .75 inches total.
total for the beginning of the year: -19.2 pounds and -7.6% body fat and -18.75 inches! Incredible! :)
~Pam
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment