Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 32 & 33, 34-Kenpo X.

So, Sunday was Day 32, and we were supposed to do Yoga. Instead, Matt and I took a little bicycle tour. We rode a little over 17 miles and went camping at First Landing State Park. My hamstring was hurting a little when we started out, and it just got progressively worse. I tried stretching it, but it still hurt pretty bad. We had an amazing time camping, though. It was awesome to think that we could actually do it-take everything we need to survive, strap it to our bikes, and go. We were pretty comfortable, and had extra space in our paniers.

Day 33 dawned bright and early, and before we could get rained on, we headed home. My hamstring was still pretty sore, so we took it easy, and 13 miles later, got home. I knew I needed a workout, and it was supposed to be Legs and Back, but just thinking about that workout made my hamstring hurt! So, after a bath, I decided to do Stretch X. Good choice, I think. My hamstrings felt much better after, which leads me to believe that they are just tight, and not injured. Whew! I didn't want to have an injury set me back!

Anyways, awesome weekend. I'm glad Matt got the day off. Unfortunately, he will probably work late tonight. :( Something with the diesels, or something like that. Anyways, this morning I did some Kenpo. It felt really good to workout. I went pretty easy on the left side, where my hamstring is still a little sore, but not nearly as bad as the last two days. I sweated quite a bit. It felt great. I love knowing that I am doing something great for my body! ;)

Speaking of- the verdict on the scale this morning? 127.2 and 24% body fat! I almost can't believe it. I'm FINALLY in the "healthy" body fat range for women my age. (Yeah, I know. With all this weight loss, and I'm just NOW getting into the healthy range? Unbelievable, huh?)

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment