Hey, so it took me a little longer to do my workout today. What is up with that? Matt got up early to go to Duty, and I fell back asleep after he left. I was planning on getting up at 8 to workout, but I woke up at 9 and that wasn't enough time to workout before the boys came over. So I worked out right now, just 12 hours later :)
Good workout, though. Lots of pullups. I thought about trying to do them unassisted but decided against it. Boy are my arms tired now!
Oh, btw, last night before going to bed, I was showing off by doing unassisted pullups, and Matt HAD to show me up. He did one-armed pullups! With both arms! I didn't even think that was possible, but there he was, doing one-armed pullups. Amazing!
Anyways, Ab Ripper X was really, really hard today. But I've been modifying some of the moves to make them more difficult, and that is probably why I couldn't do ALL of some of the exercises. That's ok, I feel like I got a ridiculously good workout today. I have a headache, tho. Maybe I'm dehydrated. I spent a lot of time outside today-first with the boys, then later to do some pruning and mowing. And clipping, and dragging, and all around having a good time in the sunshine :)
Yoga Tomorrow! Woohoo!
~Pam
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment