P90X Take 3
Here we go again!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Day 49-Rest
I was thinking about doing some stretch on my rest day, but I didn't end up doing it. It's ok, since I really needed the rest, anyways. :)
I feel pretty good....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Pam Emerson
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(24)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(20)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(105)
►
December
(6)
►
July
(1)
▼
May
(28)
Day 53-Stretch
Day 52-Kenpo
Day 51-Core Synergistics
Day 50-Day one of rest week for phase 2
Day 49-Rest
Day 48-Kenpo X
Day 47-Memorial Day-Legs And Back
Day 46-Yoga
Day 45-Back and Biceps
Day 44-Cardio X
Day 43--Chest, Shoulders, Triceps +Abs
Day 42-Rest/Stretch X
Day 41-Kenpo
Day 40-Legs and Back
Day 39-back and biceps & Abs, plus cardio x
Day 38-Rest day for Test day
Day 37-Plyometrics
Day 36-Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Day 35-Stretch
Day 30 pictures
Day 32 & 33, 34-Kenpo X.
Day 31-Back and Biceps
Day 30-Plyometrics
Day 29-Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Day 28-end of training block 1
Day 27-Yoga
Day 25 and 26
Day 23 & 24
►
April
(26)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(29)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment