Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Days 7, 8, and 9

Ok, so day 7 was a much needed rest, which fell on Sunday. Monday, we were back at it, with Cardio Power and Resistance. It ended up being a good workout. A nice way to start the week. Tuesday, day 9, we woke up early to workout before Matt's duty. The workout was Pure Cardio, and let me tell you, that workout is a BEAST! You don't get a break, for about 40 minutes. Of course, I took breaks, but I HAD to. The intensity is insane. Well, today, when Matt got off duty, we should have done day 10, but he's tired, and I think it will be good to take a break, so we can BRING IT tomorrow. If we don't give 100% today, we won't be able to tomorrow, either. I'm starting to see some changes in my body. My abs are getting tighter. Still have a pooch, but that's ok. It will be gone, and then....belly button piercing? I dunno, we'll see. :)

Day 10 tomorrow, Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to all!

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment