Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 4-Cardio Recovery

And boy did I need a recovery. I don't think I'm eating enough. I was zonked at the end of the workout. I even took a little nap. Might have had something to do with the fact that I went to bed late and we woke up at 4am to workout. But that 30 minute workout was something else. A lot of stretching, but still challenging. I think my body is changing, but it is too soon to tell. Tomorrow, when Matt gets off work, and before we go to the Christmas party, we'll to Pure Cardio (which sounds like it will be challenging) and then another round of Plyometric Cardio Circuit on Friday. Saturday will be a glorious rest day-and my graduation day. I can't believe I'm graduating. It has come so fast. I got my grade for Student Teaching. It finally posted. After I caved in and submitted my portfolio on LiveText like I said I wasn't going to. Not like it was any good or anything. But, I don't think there is anything to hold me back now!

Anyways, this is more about the workouts than my real life. Feeling good, sore. Ready for another toughy tomorrow!

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment