Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 2

Matt gave me the best Christmas gift ever...Insanity. A 60 day workout routine that is just ridiculous. And by ridiculous, I mean hard. Difficult. Insane. Yesterday, we took measurements and did the fit test. The fit test was hard! Then, this morning, we woke up and did the first official workout. I think it is called Plyometrics and Cardio (or something like that). Well, it was really, really challenging. I had to keep taking breaks. I think that might be mainly b/c my cardio is so bad right now. But I'm really glad we're getting back into it. I feel good, albeit sore as all hell. My calves, lower back, abs, arms, all sore. I have never sweated that much in a 41 minute workout! I'll try to get Matt to post some before pictures, so we can track some progress. Best thing about this? We take pics and measurements every 2 weeks, instead of 4 like P90X.

Anyways, I think I also want to start blogging on this again, so we'll see what happens. Did I mention that I'm glad I'm doing this?

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment