Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 2 and 3 Again

So, I guess I pushed it a little too hard last week. My foot was killing me after the third workout. So, Matt and I decided to take a break and give my foot a rest. That was a good idea. I also got some new shoes; some cross trainers. I highly recommend the right pair of shoes for these workouts. There's a lot of jumping and running in place, quick direction changes. That kind of thing.

Let me tell you about the workouts. Yesterday, Monday, December 14, we did workout 2 again (remember that workout 1 is the fit test). This workout was crazy! We did it at about 4pm, after Matt got home from work. It is all about Plyometrics and Cardio. Lots of jumping and running. These workouts are very difficult! I try to push myself through the workouts, but I still have to take breaks. I'm ok with that, though. I know I'll just get better. Today, Tuesday, December 15, Matt and I woke up at 4:30am and did workout 3. This workout was just as challenging and crazy as workout 2. Cardio Power and Resistance. Lots of running, jumping, power squats, pushups. I already feel stronger; I didn't have to take as many breaks as the first time I did it. Once the warm-up was done, my body was on FIRE! Fun workout; I am glad Matt and I woke up for it.

Things I need to look out for:
Eating enough-I need to probably eat more, just to maintain my weight and have enough energy for the workouts.
My foot-I need to be on the lookout for injury.
My heart-rate- I need to stay in the zone so I'm getting the most bang for my buck.
Water-I need to drink a LOT more of it.

Well, I think I might go take a little nap. Because I can! :)

Another workout tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment