Friday, January 23, 2009

Oops, it has been a while-Day 23-Core synergistics

Holy cow!!! I know I haven't posted for a little bit, but man this workout today was tough. My core definitely could use the strength. I can't believe we are in the first rest week. THat means that we are almost done with month 1!!! I can't believe it. Yoga yesterday was challenging as well. The day before that was rest day, and I didn't workout. THe day before that was Kenpo, which was harder this time, but I was still able to do some of the moves better. Today was the first day that I ate anything that wasn't on the diet...we ate sushi. Not too terrible, but still. Our plan is to wake up at 5 am tomorrow and do the next workout. I'm not sure what it is...we'll just have to see.

Ok, well, off to bed. Need lots of rest.

Pam

PS. I am starting to feel stronger. Soon I'll be posting day 30 pictures and measurements. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment