Ok, so let me bring you up to speed. Yes, last week was rough. I felt a little overwhelmed because I felt like I was working my a** off and not seeing the results I thought I should. And then, just when I finally decided to suck it up and keep working at it, I got sick. With the stomach flu. That took me out for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (which was a rest day anyways). But then Thursday I started back up with Chest, Triceps, and Biceps and today with Plyo. I only made it through half of Plyo before I almost passed out. Holy cow, my energy is gone. But I'm determined to stick with it and get my energy back so that I can see more results. Amazingly, I seem to see differences every day. I wore a shirt today that I haven't worn in a long time, and it fit me better than it ever has. That made me feel pretty great.
Ok, that's about it. I'm going to try to get back to blogging as well. :)
Pam
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment