Well it was a busy week for us last week and Pam is getting a little frustrated because the scale is not showing the results she is hoping for. She is kinda put off because she has only lost a couple of pounds and a 2 percent body fat, but I think that it is spectacular and that she is looking very good.
The workouts in phase two are nice, it is a good switch up and I can feel the targeted muscle groups exactly like I am supposed to. I am very pleased with the results of this program, it is making me feel like a much stronger & healthy person.
Today we have yoga and I am waiting on Pam to finish her homework so I can get it done. I am thrilled to be still doing this program and am even headed towards gaining some weight which is my ultimate goal.
-Matt
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment