Well, today was a continuation of the Recovery week, and the first time this round of doing the Stretch. Just what the doctor ordered! Matt was in a little bit of a grumpy mood-he was tired and hungry by the time we started. We had spent all morning working on the cars-washing and changing the oil. So by the time we started, it was about lunch time, and we were both hungry. But we stretched it up, and felt pretty darn good afterward. We ate our protein bars, drank our recovery drinks, and I cooked up lunch and dinner (yes, I'm a super rockstar, I know...) I grilled a steak for steak and arugula salad for lunch, then grilled two hamburgers for some cheeseburgers with quinoa and broccoli for dinner. Pretty tasty, if I do say so myself :)
Oh, goody, tomorrow is Core Synergistics again....Should be fun doing it with Matt :)
~Pam
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are a rockstar! Thanks for encouraging me to BRING IT! This "old lady" has never felt better. :) You two have been an inspiration to me, and knowing that you're around helps me to get the motivation I need to just do it when I'm utterly exhausted. (and I usually feel so much better afterwards!)<3 Gwen
ReplyDelete